INVERTED CLUTCH AND BRAKE
The clutch and brake pivot points are inverted to the upper side of the pedals, attached to a very solid frame, just like you would expect from the Fanatec ClubSport Series. The longer pedal travels and the pedal distances are inspired by real cars in every detail.
BRAKE PEDAL EQUIPPED WITH ADJUSTABLE DAMPER
These pedals come equipped with a resistance-adjustable ClubSport Damper Kit, mounted and ready to use on the brake pedal. In combination with the tool-less adjustment of the brake resistance (as in the V3 pedals) this pedal set delivers pure realism right out of the box!
The pre-mounted setup delivers a realistic feel, and the variety of possible arrangements via the pedal extensions and the swappable D-shape pedal plates allows for ergonomic adjustments to fit your driving style.
- Turning points of brake and clutch on top side like in real cars
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12-bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the Tuning Menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs of different strengths are included
- Damper Kit assembled out-of-box on brake pedal, optional damper kit for gas sold separately. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multiplatform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminium
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible with the Colour Kits to allow visual customisation (Note: Colour Kit footrest is shorter than standard V3i footrest!)